• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

All day HMMWV sale, what did you get? 9/13/16

Royalpower

Ahhh, you got that truck, that truck started at 10k, got no bids and then was relisted to 8k and only your bid won it.
I think it's a good score, it's a serpintine 6.5NA setup but with a TH400 and 218 tcase. Ex navy truck.
i just missed bidding on it or it would have been a bidding war.
How do you know it's an Ex Navy truck? I was personally looking at this one too but got what I wanted previously so I skipped out.

Royalpower

Now I just got to wait on the EUC:(
Just make sure GP submits it then sit back and relax. If it's your first time it will take a LONG time. Don't waist time bothering GP about the status. Once they submit it they have no control, they just wait. You can call if you want but I'm trying to save you the wait time because they just don't know.

Congratulations on your purchase and have FUN!

M998FanBoy

I picked one up at the last minute, from Barstow, for my son, as his first truck. I am also waiting for EUC, but I am looking for advice for any shops in the DFW area to get her all checked out once I do get her. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I hope I didn't break any rules on posting, so I'm asking for forgiveness up front!

I know it needs some work, some, I'll get go ahead and start ordering those, but I would love any advice!

brazengoat06

I picked one up at the last minute, from Barstow, for my son, as his first truck. I am also waiting for EUC, but I am looking for advice for any shops in the DFW area to get her all checked out once I do get her. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I hope I didn't break any rules on posting, so I'm asking for forgiveness up front!

I know it needs some work, some, I'll get go ahead and start ordering those, but I would love any advice!
I'd be more than happy to take a look at my shop but it's no quick drive to Tulsa

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks