• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

All m939a2 filters that you will need

JJP

What is AITA? I do not have that nor have I heard of it but I will inquire about a membership when I pickup my filters next week.

Scott3398

when you say headaches with the air dryer. are you talking about air leaks? the m931 that I got looses all pressure within 20 minutes and I hear no air hissing sounds and was wondering if that was the problem.

5tonman1971

when you say headaches with the air dryer. are you talking about air leaks? the m931 that I got looses all pressure within 20 minutes and I hear no air hissing sounds and was wondering if that was the problem.
Yes this could very well be your problem. To verify get the air tanks filled up and shut the truck off and crawl underneath the truck and go listen to the air dryer I bet the purge valve is leaking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks