• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alredneck needs truck loading help!

citizensoldier

Alredneck "captain" is woodyless and needs some help loading some trucks at Rock Island Arsenal..anybody close that could help? Or better yet has a M880 key? Winch? cable? If so PM me ASAP and I will get you his number..

citizensoldier

Ok I just talked with him.. He is in a motel and probably going to have a wrecker service pull them on the trailer in the morning costing him $70 a truck.. He has two to load. Anybody close that can help in the morning? He tried pulling them up but needs someone to steer the truck.. Or does anyone have a cable and snatch block and could help him pull them up that way? No Steel Soldiers available? I am over 6 hours away or I would help..

Engine5

Alredneck "captain" is woodyless and needs some help loading some trucks at Rock Island Arsenal..anybody close that could help? Or better yet has a M880 key? Winch? cable? If so PM me ASAP and I will get you his number..

Where is Rock Island Arsenal, I might be able to help if I know where it is.

Alredneck

Banned
Yall guys kill me:-D I tryed to get a winch today, there were some on craigslist here in davenport area. I called and left messages but noone returned a call. Argh!!!!!:evil: I hate when that happens:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks