• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Bobbed Deuce Project

cidrich

I want to ride!!!!!! The truck looks GREAT! I like the wheel and tires you put on it. I cant wait to see it in person. You have done a wonderful job!:D

slickdeuce

dirtygrunt, you have inspired me to go directly to air ride, i was going to do it eventually but after seeing how well yours and cidrich looked and I imagine to perform-I have been persuaded. Also where did you get the mount for the alternator? looks factory but I havent seen any threads with that exact bracket but maybe I missed one. thanks for the pics. any words of caution or warning before I dive into this project?

cidrich

slickdeuce I would just do it. It is pretty easy to install. Mine came from a freightliner and went in nicely. Rides GREAT! I dont know how the peterbuilt set up like dirtygrunt used goes in but it looks pretty close to the freightliner. If you need any help I would be glad to answer any questions you have.

Dirtygrunt

I got the plans for the alternator bracket from here but the adjusting arm is a motor mount from a 70 model harley. as far as the air ride you will love it.....