• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any body Buy a FLU419 from DOYLE and find additional damage and tools missing

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I speed read the listing, but never saw any mention or photos of the tools.

Got a full set with the first one I bought, but the other five had nothing. Except for the HME, which wasn't from GovPlanet.
Forklift damage I've come to expect as standard issue on their auction vehicles. Most of it doesn't bother me, but the rods that locate the axles need to be straight. Thankfully they're easy enough to bend back into shape.

Also, that one looks very clean for the price. I'd be quite happy with it. And I really like that they couldn't get it started, as that means they couldn't ruin any seals on the cylinders by operating things before cleaning the rods off.

govsurplus

I personally inspected both units that I purchased, and both had full sets of tools the first one I picked up had the usual problems from a forklift the second one I picked up was missing the tools they missed the hose for inflating the tires and the lug wrench both in the small shelf. I picked up the second one a month later there was not a single mgr at the site the kid who was there at the load out took photos that showed the damage. The managers came to my home to inspect the damage its surprising how bad a person's eyesight can be in looking at two photographs. It now looks like they have come to an offer that is acceptable to gov planet. They eat the $750 deductible and write me a check for $2165.00 waiting for the check.

319cssb

I figured it’s that one, since it’s the only one sold at Doyle lately. Looks much better than any of the ones from red river. Are you into resales or is it for yourself?

319cssb

I can see forklift damage right in their listing picture, so I don’t how you missed that.
Also I don’t see any pictures of tools. Unless it’s pictured, it’s not there. Anyone could have gotten them.
The battery main key and ignition key are not there, so I would figure there are no tools, unless I see them in the listing.
If you own one of these you’ll know what to look for in auction pictures. I’m not sure what they gave you that refund for… but ok you were lucky to get anything.
IMG_0659.jpeg

319cssb

Gov Panet says that if its not in the photos they are not thereView attachment 897707
That’s not a listing photo, is it?
It does t have the Govplanet watermark , nor is it part of the listing of the vehicle you bought.
I couldn’t care less either way, but unless it’s in the listing it’s not there.

on the flip side, I always compare the photos with what was listed and if things are not there that have been, I’ll raise hell.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks