• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any idea what this pump is for?

nmwildman013

I will try to get a picture tonight.

I bought a used multifuel engine in the crate a few months ago and finally got time to play with it today. One thing it has that I have not encountered before was a pump mounted in place of the access cover for the injector pump drive gear. Pump has three ports. One is an AN fitting and two smaller barbs that look like the low pressure side. Engine had a whistler turbo and everything else looks like my deuce engine. I don't now enough about 5 tons to guess if this was a 5 ton engine. Anybody know what this pump is for?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Power steering pump as used in the 5 tons. Are you sure its set up as a deuce? Sump in front?? Starter on drivers side??

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
....... a pump mounted in place of the access cover for the injector pump drive gear. Pump has three ports. One is an AN fitting and two smaller barbs that look like the low pressure side.......................... Anybody know what this pump is for?
5ton PS-pump, as Recovry4x4 said. Lots of info & pics, plus some useful links, here...

G.