• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any one need something moved from Atlanta to Ohio area?

sail-bum

I am towing an empty trailer from Atlanta area to Lancaster Ohio on November 22-23 . I can haul up to 5,000lbs on it and it is a vehicle hauler. If you will help out with a little gas money I have no problem taking whatever you need up with me. I am bringing back a shelter so there is not much room on the return trip. Thanks, Mike

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an 8' steel topper but its coming the wrong way. Its in KY and I'm trying to get to points south. No worries.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I dont think it will fit through the door. Its taller than stock and heavy as a sack of anvils.

sail-bum

I need to add an update, the situation has changed. I am driving a pickup north and then returning with the shelter on an M200 trailer. I am not familiar enough with wreckers to know if the spades would fit inside of the shelter or not, but if they do I am ok with it. Kip and Gimp have knowledge of the shelters interior, I am just the driver and purchaser.

sail-bum

I could probably use some tongue weight, so inside the shelter gets my vote. Kip stated that the deuce bed on the M200 trailer was a fairly balanced load, I am just trying to not drive 10 hours with a wandering trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks