• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any one need something moved from Atlanta to Ohio area?

sail-bum

I am towing an empty trailer from Atlanta area to Lancaster Ohio on November 22-23 . I can haul up to 5,000lbs on it and it is a vehicle hauler. If you will help out with a little gas money I have no problem taking whatever you need up with me. I am bringing back a shelter so there is not much room on the return trip. Thanks, Mike

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an 8' steel topper but its coming the wrong way. Its in KY and I'm trying to get to points south. No worries.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I dont think it will fit through the door. Its taller than stock and heavy as a sack of anvils.

sail-bum

I need to add an update, the situation has changed. I am driving a pickup north and then returning with the shelter on an M200 trailer. I am not familiar enough with wreckers to know if the spades would fit inside of the shelter or not, but if they do I am ok with it. Kip and Gimp have knowledge of the shelters interior, I am just the driver and purchaser.

sail-bum

I could probably use some tongue weight, so inside the shelter gets my vote. Kip stated that the deuce bed on the M200 trailer was a fairly balanced load, I am just trying to not drive 10 hours with a wandering trailer.