• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody need Blazer M1009 or Pickup M1008 Parts?

CCATLETT1984

RE: Anybody neet BLazer or M1008 Parts?

just thought, I could use another blackout drive light, if its not all rusted inside, mine is :)

also the passenger side headlight bezel along with the mounting screws. If you have a good center grill i would take one of those as well. let me know.

ehuppert

Brian,

Looking for a rear pintle hook and both front tiedown/sackle assys. (to include bar that bolts to bumper brackets.

Let me know....

Shipping to 12443

Eric

blackdog

The M1008 bumper I could do if you found some way to ship it. I'll take stuff up to Tower Park if need be.

I could get you the blackout light and the center grille too.

I already have two headlight bezels... I'll sell you both for $10.00 + shipping.

The four Blazer rims would be harder... I know that the tires are pretty bad though. I'll see what I can do.

Supercharged, for what model CUCV did you need the data plate for?

The pintle hook, shackles, and bars I could do for sure.

--- Anything else???? ---- I'm planning to start parting these things out in a week or so (after Miramar Airshow this weekend... have a busy week -- getting a halftrack, scout car engine, loading up 4 3 wheel jumpstart jeeps to go to Florida.... and that's just Monday!!!!)

I already have a nice passenger side seat for a blazer, and a nice bench seat as well for the M1008....

Brian

Croatan_Kid

I read all the posts thinking I didn't need anything for my M1008, then I remembered that I reallllly need a dash pad. The mount hooks are broke off of mine and it can rotate back and almost sit in your lap. Are any of yours in good shape? Pics would be awesome and I don't see shipping being too bad on something like that, it'd just be kinda big. Anyway, let me know somthing please. :D Also maybe a set of armrests for the door panels and 4 tow shackles if you have them. Shipping would be to 28562.

blackdog

superburban said:
How much do you want for an engine?
Hmm, how much of an engine are you looking for?

I can get four more tow shackles but I don't know about the interior armrests, I'll have to check.

Brian