• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody need Blazer M1009 or Pickup M1008 Parts?

blackdog

Post up anything else you want quick because I am going to print this out on Monday when I begin parting out the trucks......

Brian

Armada

I need the pair of brackets that go through the bumper that the D-rings connect to. I don't need the D-rings or pins, just the square tubing and mounts only. The front or rear ones would work.
Paul

blackdog

I printed all of this and the PM's out and I will get to work on this maybe on Friday, man I have so many other things to do...

Brian

IvanU

I know I am late to the game, but could use the plate that holds the pintle and trailer plug receiver, as well as the receiver itself for the M1009 Blazer. The whole assembly was removed on mine. I saw the pintle hook is already claimed, but I need that too if you happen to have another. Let me know how much.

Thanks,

IvanU
Everett WA

Dieselsmoke

Brian, a new 1008 just joined my motor pool LOL 8) Seems the only thing missing on it is the rear shackles and the square tubing mounts for them, so if those are available I can use those.

Dieselsmoke

Any troop seats for the 1008? I can get those at Tower if you can store them, or may have a friend coming down that way to get a few things from Jim.

iamspencer

ups frieght possibly

i see them on ebay but they are always liek blue or red velvet :roll:

um i understand if its too much of a hassle / deal killer

-spencer

blackdog

Kinda got delayed by all the fires around here, I'm going to take pics of all the components requested, confirm interest and price, then as soon as I get that done I will begin parting them out.

Sorry for the delay!! I have some shackles in my pickup truck but it's dark outside right now so I'll get some pics of them tomorrow morning.

blackdog

I've started to send out info and pricing to everyone who has PM'ed and posted here... question -- is the gray dash plastic bit in this picture the dash pad? If so it's in pretty decent shape, but it's the only one I have in this kind of shape. The M1009's was replaced with some kind of pimp fuzz or something... :roll:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks