• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody need Blazer M1009 or Pickup M1008 Parts?

Mgood

I don’t know what you have still have left, but there are a few items that I would be interested in if they are still available.

1) The black plastic trim piece that goes around all of the gages on the dash.
2) The instrument cluster. I really don’t need the gages, but I broke the plastic piece that they mount into when I was removing it from my truck.
3) Right and left door panels.
4) The heater controls that are mounted in the dash. The knobs on mine are broken and I would like to replace it.
5) The metal oil cooler lines that run from the rubber hose to the radiator.

Please let me know if any of these parts are still available and how much you want for them. I tried sending you a PM but it never showed up in my sent items so I don’t know if it went through.

Thanks,

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks