• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone good with Radio and Vic-3 cables

mrfarb

This will be a tough one. I have 2 radio inputs to my Vic-3 :

1 - GMRS radio input through an A3206683-4 which has 6 pin on one side and MCS radio port connector the other.

2 - Bluetooth box input with A3206019-3 which connects to the MCS radio port.

The issue, both radio port connectors are oriented the same direction (see 1 cable attached below), and you can’t install them. Pic below shows the MCS port with 1 connected. Is there a way to clock this or is there another cable oriented a different direction? Larger pic to show more of the setup.

Attachments

FKAM

You can adjust the "clocking" by losening the knurled sleeve. New cables are usually pretty tight but they do move enough to rotate the cable. It doesn't adjust a lot but usually enough to move things out of the way.

mrfarb

Sad to report back it wasn’t successful, but I did manage to somehow make Radio A port on the MCS no longer functional. It’s fine, I just connected an RIT to the end cable and hooked the Bluetooth up to the RIT. If you know you know. I’ll never need Radio A anyway.

IroncladGA

If you are looking for audio connector cables for VIC-3 that are clocked in opposite directions, look for CX-13473 (the cable will be indexed to 9 o'clock) and CX-13489 (cable indexed to 3 o clock). I have both cables available in new, unopened packaging. PM me if you need one or both.

Sent from my Pixel 8a using Tapatalk