• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone got a Deuce for sale in New England?

ffemt14

Im really itching to buy a deuce right now if I can find one for a good price. I want something that doesnt need any major repairs but something I can do some wrenching and body work too. I would like to find one thats in the New England area seeing as I live in NH. If anybody has one or knows someone with one for around $3000 I would be very interested.

sweetk30

this guy has prob 40+ trucks on his lot. he goes threw them top to bottom before sale if you pick out the one you want.

give him a call. ken kublo at 1-570-663-2805 or www.kublossurplus.com site not fully up to date but there.

great guy and place with own junk yard down back. plus he ships them.

unless smokin deal soon i will be buying mine from him.

pic is just a few of his trucks.

Attachments

beaubeau

FFEMT14 I got 2 Deuces in my yard for sale. Good looking and good running, low mileage, no leaks and tires guaranteed not to CRACK CHIP OR PEAL!! . I will be getting more in asap. I got a couple M105 trls to go with the Deuce. Phil

badgeboy16

sweetk30 said:
this guy has prob 40+ trucks on his lot. he goes threw them top to bottom before sale if you pick out the one you want.

give him a call. ken kublo at 1-570-663-2805 or www.kublossurplus.com site not fully up to date but there.

great guy and place with own junk yard down back. plus he ships them.

unless smokin deal soon i will be buying mine from him.

pic is just a few of his trucks.
I agree, Ken is a great guy. I always have had good dealings with him. I think he just had a bunch of his trucks on Ebay a little while ago.

jatonka

I have several trucks for sale in Upstate NY you can pm me for info on deuce cargos, deuce water tanker, deuce wrecker, 5 ton dump. JT out

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks