• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone got a Deuce for sale in New England?

ffemt14

Im really itching to buy a deuce right now if I can find one for a good price. I want something that doesnt need any major repairs but something I can do some wrenching and body work too. I would like to find one thats in the New England area seeing as I live in NH. If anybody has one or knows someone with one for around $3000 I would be very interested.

sweetk30

this guy has prob 40+ trucks on his lot. he goes threw them top to bottom before sale if you pick out the one you want.

give him a call. ken kublo at 1-570-663-2805 or www.kublossurplus.com site not fully up to date but there.

great guy and place with own junk yard down back. plus he ships them.

unless smokin deal soon i will be buying mine from him.

pic is just a few of his trucks.

Attachments

beaubeau

FFEMT14 I got 2 Deuces in my yard for sale. Good looking and good running, low mileage, no leaks and tires guaranteed not to CRACK CHIP OR PEAL!! . I will be getting more in asap. I got a couple M105 trls to go with the Deuce. Phil

badgeboy16

sweetk30 said:
this guy has prob 40+ trucks on his lot. he goes threw them top to bottom before sale if you pick out the one you want.

give him a call. ken kublo at 1-570-663-2805 or www.kublossurplus.com site not fully up to date but there.

great guy and place with own junk yard down back. plus he ships them.

unless smokin deal soon i will be buying mine from him.

pic is just a few of his trucks.
I agree, Ken is a great guy. I always have had good dealings with him. I think he just had a bunch of his trucks on Ebay a little while ago.

jatonka

I have several trucks for sale in Upstate NY you can pm me for info on deuce cargos, deuce water tanker, deuce wrecker, 5 ton dump. JT out

Last edited: