• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have pictures of Group 31 batteries installed?

Dmaxcc6spd

I'm looking for ideas to install 4 Group 31 batteries in an M925 and have a useful hold down. Any detailed pictures would be appreciated.

Dmaxcc6spd

Working out a few bugs before I take it out on the road. Thanks for the hard time Gimp!! Check your phone - sent you a text. I will now overload your phone with newb questions - all wizard and knowing truck dude!!!!

Scarecrow1

Hey Dmaxcc6spd I am the proud papa of a 923 that I won last night.If your truck is in your avatar then I see why you want to get on the road soon ,very nice ride!!!. I have to go and pick mine up soon . I have seen where they state it runs with a jump and wonder if the batteries have to be replaced or just that the truck hasn't been run long enough to recharge them . I'll find out soon won't I ? Good luck to you and your new truck......

Dmaxcc6spd

The avatar isn't the truck. The batteries were dead and I didn't want to mess around with questionable batteries. I'm trying to charge the Interstate's. We'll see what happens, as I have $120 core charge I have to cover still for the new batteries. I have a 925. Needs a little love and a paint job. Right now it needs to get off my driveway!

Dmaxcc6spd

Here are some I installed in my M931. I have to use 2 longer cables for the bridges.
That picture saved me tons of time! Thanks again!
Can you also tell/show me where the connections from the solargizers are positioned? I don't see a second red wire in the picture.

philofab

Any before pictures of the 6TNs installed?

I've been looking to pickup a 5 ton from GL here soon, wondering if I brought 4 group 31s with me if I could install them easily at the base. Looks like the cables still work as long as I bring 31s with SAE terminals. I have not checked with Enersys to see if I can get new 6TNs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks