• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have pictures of Group 31 batteries installed?

Dmaxcc6spd

I'm looking for ideas to install 4 Group 31 batteries in an M925 and have a useful hold down. Any detailed pictures would be appreciated.

Dmaxcc6spd

Working out a few bugs before I take it out on the road. Thanks for the hard time Gimp!! Check your phone - sent you a text. I will now overload your phone with newb questions - all wizard and knowing truck dude!!!!

Scarecrow1

Hey Dmaxcc6spd I am the proud papa of a 923 that I won last night.If your truck is in your avatar then I see why you want to get on the road soon ,very nice ride!!!. I have to go and pick mine up soon . I have seen where they state it runs with a jump and wonder if the batteries have to be replaced or just that the truck hasn't been run long enough to recharge them . I'll find out soon won't I ? Good luck to you and your new truck......

Dmaxcc6spd

The avatar isn't the truck. The batteries were dead and I didn't want to mess around with questionable batteries. I'm trying to charge the Interstate's. We'll see what happens, as I have $120 core charge I have to cover still for the new batteries. I have a 925. Needs a little love and a paint job. Right now it needs to get off my driveway!

Dmaxcc6spd

Here are some I installed in my M931. I have to use 2 longer cables for the bridges.
That picture saved me tons of time! Thanks again!
Can you also tell/show me where the connections from the solargizers are positioned? I don't see a second red wire in the picture.

philofab

Any before pictures of the 6TNs installed?

I've been looking to pickup a 5 ton from GL here soon, wondering if I brought 4 group 31s with me if I could install them easily at the base. Looks like the cables still work as long as I bring 31s with SAE terminals. I have not checked with Enersys to see if I can get new 6TNs.