• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone headed east from California?

ke5eua

I am eyeing a deuce roof and freight prices are more than the roof.

I will not use uship, as a prior service provider I know how uship works and it's other providers.

Just seeing if anyone is headed towards Texas, Arkansas, or Oklahoma.

tim292stro

In a few weeks I'm headed that way - not going to be that far south (we're going north this time), but I might be able to help you get it closer. Where in California is it coming from?

tim292stro

That's down near L.A. - probably too far south for me to pick up - I'll keep watching this in case there is any help I can offer.

Of course if weather keeps us out of the north on the West-to-East drive, we may have to re-direct south, so it's possible I may have something to offer later.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If someone can get it to Tucson I can get it to Carnac (free).

If no one can get it to tucson, I can go fetch it for actual fuel costs (not really much of a deal as it'd probably be about $220 in fuel), and then get it to carnac's.

I have a tentative trip to Baton Rouge mid to late may. If it'll fit in an M1009 I can drag it along with me if everything lines up.

ke5eua

If someone can get it to Tucson I can get it to Carnac (free).

If no one can get it to tucson, I can go fetch it for actual fuel costs (not really much of a deal as it'd probably be about $220 in fuel), and then get it to carnac's.

I have a tentative trip to Baton Rouge mid to late may. If it'll fit in an M1009 I can drag it along with me if everything lines up.
Don't know if it'll fit. It's a fiberglass roof for the deuce.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could be of some help from ELP to Temple since I have family currently living in Killeen and we are there often. CARNAC tends to run the I-10 or I-20 corridors.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am eyeing a deuce roof and freight prices are more than the roof.

I will not use uship, as a prior service provider I know how uship works and it's other providers.

Just seeing if anyone is headed towards Texas, Arkansas, or Oklahoma.
I would contact Rob from TMG (Those Military Guys). I know that from time to time they make a trip to the east coast.
He has been very helpful for me, with picking up parts and store/ ship them.

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks