• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone headed east from California?

ke5eua

I am eyeing a deuce roof and freight prices are more than the roof.

I will not use uship, as a prior service provider I know how uship works and it's other providers.

Just seeing if anyone is headed towards Texas, Arkansas, or Oklahoma.

tim292stro

In a few weeks I'm headed that way - not going to be that far south (we're going north this time), but I might be able to help you get it closer. Where in California is it coming from?

tim292stro

That's down near L.A. - probably too far south for me to pick up - I'll keep watching this in case there is any help I can offer.

Of course if weather keeps us out of the north on the West-to-East drive, we may have to re-direct south, so it's possible I may have something to offer later.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If someone can get it to Tucson I can get it to Carnac (free).

If no one can get it to tucson, I can go fetch it for actual fuel costs (not really much of a deal as it'd probably be about $220 in fuel), and then get it to carnac's.

I have a tentative trip to Baton Rouge mid to late may. If it'll fit in an M1009 I can drag it along with me if everything lines up.

ke5eua

If someone can get it to Tucson I can get it to Carnac (free).

If no one can get it to tucson, I can go fetch it for actual fuel costs (not really much of a deal as it'd probably be about $220 in fuel), and then get it to carnac's.

I have a tentative trip to Baton Rouge mid to late may. If it'll fit in an M1009 I can drag it along with me if everything lines up.
Don't know if it'll fit. It's a fiberglass roof for the deuce.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could be of some help from ELP to Temple since I have family currently living in Killeen and we are there often. CARNAC tends to run the I-10 or I-20 corridors.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am eyeing a deuce roof and freight prices are more than the roof.

I will not use uship, as a prior service provider I know how uship works and it's other providers.

Just seeing if anyone is headed towards Texas, Arkansas, or Oklahoma.
I would contact Rob from TMG (Those Military Guys). I know that from time to time they make a trip to the east coast.
He has been very helpful for me, with picking up parts and store/ ship them.

G.