• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Arizona

Westech

CPL
well if that did not work I guess its ok to brake the rulles.
Here is a better idea. #1 what do you think it would cost to ship a full winch cable? #2 a better idea may be to ask what size the calbe is so you could pick up some cable and the correct type of ends someplace local. I would think that might be a more cost effective way.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
besides I would not use a used cable that you knew nothing about unless an emergency ,Buy NEW

Last edited:
well if that did not work I guess its ok to brake the rulles.
Here is a better idea. #1 what do you think it would cost to ship a full winch cable? #2 a better idea may be to ask what size the calbe is so you could pick up some cable and the correct type of ends someplace local. I would think that might be a more cost effective way.
#1 Too much. That's why I'm looking close to home.

#2 5/8 of course. And, that is why I asked under the '5 ton' forum since you are the guys that would have the right size, length and ends

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks