• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in Arizona

Westech

CPL
well if that did not work I guess its ok to brake the rulles.
Here is a better idea. #1 what do you think it would cost to ship a full winch cable? #2 a better idea may be to ask what size the calbe is so you could pick up some cable and the correct type of ends someplace local. I would think that might be a more cost effective way.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
besides I would not use a used cable that you knew nothing about unless an emergency ,Buy NEW

Last edited:
well if that did not work I guess its ok to brake the rulles.
Here is a better idea. #1 what do you think it would cost to ship a full winch cable? #2 a better idea may be to ask what size the calbe is so you could pick up some cable and the correct type of ends someplace local. I would think that might be a more cost effective way.
#1 Too much. That's why I'm looking close to home.

#2 5/8 of course. And, that is why I asked under the '5 ton' forum since you are the guys that would have the right size, length and ends