• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know Home Depot's new code?

tobyS

I've never heard of the Behr Marquee but been using the Exterior Ultra Premium for some time. Do yourself a favor and add in Flo-trol. It retard drying a bit and helps smooth out any brush or roller marks. I used it on my 817 and after hauling 110 loads of brick and building debris, a little touch up had it looking good as new. But it does take about a month to fully cure... although is dry to touch in an hour or so.

I've tried other paint manufacturers in premium exterior flat paint and have not found better than the Ultra. But I will try their Marquee.

By the way...I'm using it for house paint too...great for the trim.

On one of the prior threads I listed about 12 or 15 of the most popular Fed spec numbers and my local HD had no problem making samples of them all. In fact the manager must have been bored, she drove them to me nearly 30 miles away.

Last edited:

EwaMarine

Thanks for the flo control tip!!! Exactly what I needed! Thanks Shipmate!!
Dude your HD mgr mustve had a crush on you to drive THIRTY MILES...That cant happen in Hawaii!! Holy cow!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks