• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know if I can legally sell a Deuce to a canadian?

tamangel

It has been awhile since I did work for a Canadian company but isn't the exchange rate about 1 1/2 to 1?

Ie: that $10,000.00 truck in Canada is $6,666.66 here.
Live rates at 2008.06.16 00:43:49 UTC
1.00 CAD = 0.971616 USD

Canada Dollars United States Dollars
1 CAD = 0.971616 USD 1 USD = 1.02921 CAD

Mike

http://www.xe.com/

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.
Errol Flynn (1909 - 1959)

Alredneck

Banned
I didnt mean our soverignty was starting to get sold out, I meant the value of our property is starting to decline. My bad should been more clear. Been knowing things are FUBAR for quite sometime and unfortunatly might of helped contribute to it not by choice. But that all about to end with my retirement im free. As Devilman was saying here stand the red, white, and , blue, and green, and................... WTF!!!

APM215

You cannot sell a deuce to a Canadian. It is a known fact they are all terrorists who want to destroy the US by pushing down the White House with a surplus American deuce and a half!!!
That's crazy. We would crash in to it because the brakes failed!
Besides you would just catch us trying to run away with our snowshoues on.

I tried to buy a M35 and the paper work/ tax and restrictions made it one expensive truck.
so I gave up and went ice fishing.

carguy455

Homesick said:
rdixiemiller said:
You cannot sell a deuce to a Canadian. It is a known fact they are all terrorists who want to destroy the US by pushing down the White House with a surplus American deuce and a half!!!
Another set of silly rules and regulations.........
Is a Deuce considered a WMD?

An old thread but very informative....eh? I was really wondering about the "End Use Certificate", and how it might affect a purchase of a Deuce for a Canuck. I still might wait until ours come up in 2-3 years
Luckily our dollar isn't as weak anymore :wink:
I wish the dollar wasn't as weak anymore ! :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks