• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know what the heck this is..?

Welder Sam

id much rather have full fuel tanks and one of those on each truck full of.......adult beverages than the jerry can!

did i miss a price? i know i could find a place for one or 2... the wrecker has several holders and i only have 3 fuel cans.....

Last edited:
A

A/C Cages

Don I used to have one of them, We did fill the sides up with the BLUE can of foam which is the low expading one, Was a good thing cause we still overflowed it.
Used it when camping and then my friend Phil borrowed it, I havent seen it since.
Guess I should buy a couple more so when you get a price and ETA on them, give me a call.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks