• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone need a medium tow bar??

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have an unused towbar in Front Royal, Virginia if anyone needs one. A bit scratched up from years of storage, but looks like it was never mounted on a vehicle or towed anything. Missing an exension arm. Not sure what it's worth to someone, here's a couple pics of the towbar:

Make offers with a PM.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Very interested

Just thought I would chime in to say that this tow bar is really nice. I almost bought it a couple weeks ago, but I did not trust my welding enough to make up a new leg.

Towman2277

RE: Very interested

Everyone try to remember some Towing Safety Guidelines, such as safety chains! I have seen several towbar set-ups with insufficent welding that did not penetrate both welded pieces, and cracks in the welds you could stick a Quarter in! It only takes a few more minutes to hook a proper sized safety chain, so always remember, that time spent is well worth piece of mind.
Who wants to see there duece pass them coming to a stop!?! YIKES!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks