• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone need a medium tow bar??

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have an unused towbar in Front Royal, Virginia if anyone needs one. A bit scratched up from years of storage, but looks like it was never mounted on a vehicle or towed anything. Missing an exension arm. Not sure what it's worth to someone, here's a couple pics of the towbar:

Make offers with a PM.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Very interested

Just thought I would chime in to say that this tow bar is really nice. I almost bought it a couple weeks ago, but I did not trust my welding enough to make up a new leg.

Towman2277

RE: Very interested

Everyone try to remember some Towing Safety Guidelines, such as safety chains! I have seen several towbar set-ups with insufficent welding that did not penetrate both welded pieces, and cracks in the welds you could stick a Quarter in! It only takes a few more minutes to hook a proper sized safety chain, so always remember, that time spent is well worth piece of mind.
Who wants to see there duece pass them coming to a stop!?! YIKES!!