• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone on SS do this??

Capt.Marion

Anyone catch the Budd nuts/thimbles on the rear tires instead of actual lug nuts? I feel like that may be a bit of a hazard going down the road at, say, 70 MPH as you know some idiot in this probably would (let's not get Ron started...).

Heath_h49008

The only thing that surprises me about something that ugly, useless and tacky is... it isn't a bobber.

Maybe next time when it hits craigslist at $75,000 it will be.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
That's about the only thing I'd actually like to see on ascrap ship to CHINA!!!
No not scrap, get rid of the bling and some other stuff, not to bad a build, the king cab not bad, the bed not bad, new tires and rims, a REASONABLE price,
I have seen a lot worse bobbers

Varyag

I kind of think GI Joe win here.

Strap on a pile of red plastic missiles, a few dozen more machine guns with some red white and blue stripes and I would give a 1/10th scale version of that to my kid to play with.

For 3k I would remove the chrome, fix the camo and turn that girl into a daily driver. Even though the shredded an M34 bed.. at least it isn't a bobber.

60k is a bit (read helluva) too much for that truck.

boomer

Yeah, that's been on a few different auctions. The first time I saw it, I could not believe what I was seeing. Chrome- on an M.V.??? That's just not right. How ironic it is sitting at a foriegn car place. What's wrong with that person? There should be a law, or something to prevent that from happening. As well as an afer the fact; severe fines, punishment, etc.
Yes, I noticed the price keeps going up too. (and I thought A3's were high).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks