• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Are the Forums now the Classifieds?

Engine5

Headwizard,
I apologize for jumping the gun and sounding off. I did not mean to come off that strong but all I have had to deal with during this project is negitivity from the political end, and I let it get to me. Again I do apologize. As far as stirring the pot,they will be giving me a kitchenaid mixer after next Monday's meeting.
mike

HeadWizard

The rule goes like this...

Those are the rules....

Now... I have been lax in enforcing the rules, because I am sick of the attacks i get personally when I try to enforce rules. I have slacked down recently all across the board because of this. :-(
Maybe you could ask Chris to triple your pay for all the grief we make you take? :-D

OR you could enlist CARNAC to follow those members who give you grief in his CUCV and NOT hit the guard rail next time. :driver:

I appreciate all you do Mike, thank you.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, please confirm...I post an ad to the classifieds...and, then, I am free to hit a particular forum with a post saying..."Hey guys, I just listed my NOS fuel burning heater in the classifieds. This is a very rare and desirable kit. The first $500 takes it." Is that what you are saying? If so, I missed the first step and will make the correction in the future.

mangus580

Mike, please confirm...I post an ad to the classifieds...and, then, I am free to hit a particular forum with a post saying..."Hey guys, I just listed my NOS fuel burning heater in the classifieds. This is a very rare and desirable kit. The first $500 takes it." Is that what you are saying? If so, I missed the first step and will make the correction in the future.
That is the rule as me & chris last discussed it yes.

We really want all the advertising in the classifieds... But this still allows for it to be pointed out for exposure and discussion.

That said... I would prefer that it not happen for EVERY item put in the classifieds... but I understand where there is a need for it (like your rare heater kit)