• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arizona Registration Follies: SF97 Fail

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
fmvss compliance is a joke as well.
If they ever bothered to actually READ what FMVSS says, it specifically states that these vehicles are exempt.
Yup. There are rulings that show that they're exempt, and therefore comply. The states that ban them look at it backwards, saying the must NOT comply because they're exempt.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending on your state, never ever let them pull the "year first registered" trick on you.

Say you have a '63 M35 that was hidden away at some base and you just got it.

If you say 2021, they can hit you for all those years of 'lost' registration fees.

AZ DMV tried that with me once, and I caught on fast.

I said sorry, I mixed up your question and thought you asked me about something else. It was first registered in 1963...

DG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks