• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

As if the power doesn't go out enough on it's own!!!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I am sitting here being bored because I have no power for the next 4 hours.....OH, Wait a minute...I have 2 MEP-003a's, it's like my power never even went out.:jumpin: [thumbzup] :driver:

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tom you can come over any time you want. So you know, the MEP-003a is a 10 KW diesel generator.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, the power came back on right about 1300 just like they said it should. Could have fooled me that it was even off though. While i was outside servicing the one generator (oil and filter and fuel filters changed) I could hear the other one getting some pretty good load put on it, and it was coming and going some too. I have a water pump, so I figured the wife was washing dishes or something like that. Little did I know, until I went back inside, she was actually doing laundry! aua

So, not only was the heat pump running, but so was the water pump, lights, computers and the electric dryer!!! The most I saw on the generator was about 50% load though, I do LOVE my MEP-003a!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks