• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

At least I didn't get outbid on these.....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I lost 2 Beautiful M1028's today because my internet went down :evil: :evil: :evil: , But there is a bright side, I got these 3 109A3's out of El Paso plus 3 trailers, insert Homer Simpson sound effect here, these are my first trucks other than my 1008 and the 1009 I bought a couple weeks back. I'm waiting for my first EUC for the 1009. Hopefully. These EUC's will go faster

Can't wait to get them home!

Attachments

area52

RE: At least I didn

sweet looking trucks but man!! THREE?? HOLY COW! You must have a very understanding wife.

Let me know if you want one of my towbars or any help.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: At least I didn

area52 said:
sweet looking trucks but man!! THREE?? HOLY COW! You must have a very understanding wife.

Let me know if you want one of my towbars or any help.
Wife, uhh yeahhhhhhhh, haven't told her yet :shock: ........lol

I'm hoping 6633 and 6634 will run, I have a towbar coming from jwaller, and I purchased a slave cable. I'm going to see what the GL folks will let me do before my EUC clears. I'm going to take my 1008 down and use it with the slave cable to see what will start. Or, since they are only 40 miles from my house I can have the ones that don't run towed home without losing an arm, leg, or testicle to the towing company.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: At least I didn

goldneagle said:
Real nice trucks! Hope you got a good deal on them! Nice "campers" on the back!
"campers", thats how I sold it to my kids, they are currently working the spouse...... :wink:

FreightTrain

Banned
RE: Re: RE: At least I didn

You are a dead man!Better come up with a good lie......they came in a lot of 3 only.......or something like that.HIDE the paperwork!Or sell one for a profit that will cover all 3 and keep 2....Tell her Free trucks....

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: At least I didn

Honey matching campers!
Dear they run on kitchen scraps!
If the SHTF we will all be safe!
I thought you said you liked me in green?
The DOT told me I had to buy them or they would burn them in our yard
That one is labeled Mom's attic...

They all look great and I bet you will get them all running too. Nice haul

zak

What happened to " Man of the House", "King of the Castle"?????........Yes Dear I'll go lay down by my bowl.
You guys are making it hard on the rest of us with the "Green Sickness"

FreightTrain

Banned
zak said:
What happened to " Man of the House", "King of the Castle"?????........Yes Dear I'll go lay down by my bowl.
One word!"Bobbit!"Make them happy or DON"T FALL ASLEEP!!!! :lol:

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
To entirely truthful, she's good with it, but she does keep asking me where I'm going to park them.....
Shouldn't be a problem, I've got lots of pine trees on my property, so if I park them amongst the trees and they arent moving you can't see them right?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
FreightTrain said:
zak said:
One word!"Bobbit!"Make them happy or DON"T FALL ASLEEP!!!! :lol:
you forgot the crazy glue......

underdog

FMJ said:
To entirely truthful, she's good with it, but she does keep asking me where I'm going to park them.....
Shouldn't be a problem, I've got lots of pine trees on my property, so if I park them amongst the trees and they arent moving you can't see them right?
Pine trees are evil.

Think i would rather clean up after a bunch of birds.

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I understand, those M109's are recent European returns, the unit they belonged to was just deployed to Korea and got new trucks.

Nice win!

By the way, was one of those M1028's at Ft Huachuca?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Desert Deuce said:
From what I understand, those M109's are recent European returns, the unit they belonged to was just deployed to Korea and got new trucks.

Nice win!

By the way, was one of those M1028's at Ft Huachuca?
Yeah, both of the 1028's, the 83 and the 85, I drove over from Las Cruces and looked at them and was going to spend whatever it took to get them, had the high bid until I left work, got home to wait for the auction to close and my F$@!ing internet was out, not enough time to get back to work so I lost both trucks..... I'm still really ticked off about it.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
2 of these trucks are not required, according to my landlord (wife) so, once I get them home and checked out they will be for sale.