• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Atl. bracket question need advise..broke

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter

hummer4x4guy

Blue hose is good. Not too old. Thanks tho glass. I got the old pulley off and new bracket on the PS pump and pulley back on with that install tool. I was able to set a small nut inside the center of the pulleys shaft and use a three jaw puller to remove. Then added another nut as I made further progress. Thanks for the help guys.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The part number for a 60amp is 5597344, the part number for a 100amp is 12342036.
i don't beleive they are interchangeable. The TM item 27 appears twice, but ea has a separate part number.
when I run the part, each number shows for its specific 60 or 100amp gen.
i have both in the shop, but never tried to make a 100 work on a 60amp.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I went and pulled a 100 and 60... Here is the diff...if you go with a 100 amp mount, there are no threads on the bottom of the mount, it uses a longggg bolt, just like the 200amp mount,the bolt is 7/16x9.75in
60amp uses "2" 7/16x2.0

so it will work....and like the 200amp, it's easier to install then the 60amp, the single long bolts is much easier to get in.
the 2 2in bolts can be a real PITA,to line up...especially when you use the rear support...but you need that rear support.

hummer4x4guy

Ya know I was thinking that bolt length might be the only different. Thanks for checking into that. So steel and aluminum works for 60amp as long as the bolt is changed out and yes that rear bolt is a pain!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks