• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Atlanta & Fort Benning Deuce Pick-ups

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Papabear
No excuss for the last 7 months, but if rebelpride is at Camp Lejeune, give him some time on the e-mail you just sent him, they got hit hard by the tornados last weekend and are still digging out.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
Roger that...I sure will.[thumbzup]

Come to think of it, I guess I could have tried to reach someone before now...so I guess I'm not the best communicator either:roll:roflrofl

3dAngus

WOW Papabear. You are ONE STAND UP FELLA!

Amazing you sat on that thing waiting for this guy to show up for six months. That would drive me crazy. Hope it all works out OK. My gosh, what if he expired or something, not saying he has, but just thinking ahead, what does one do? I'm helping a fella out down in Fla. picking up a M-109 at Robins for him and very happy to do it and store it for a while, but now I know I need to get better contact info in case his plane goes down or something.

Anyway, just wanted to say, you are definitely ONE FINE FELLA!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Amazing you sat on that thing waiting for this guy to show up for six months. That would drive me crazy. Hope it all works out OK. My gosh, what if he expired or something, not saying he has, but just thinking ahead, what does one do? I'm helping a fella out down in Fla. picking up a M-109 at Robins for him and very happy to do it and store it for a while, but now I know I need to get better contact info in case his plane goes down or something.
Dang!!! Thank you Sir!!!:grin:

Wreckerman says I'm a %$*(@! AND a #$*&$@#:roll::roll:

SteamnSteel

:ditto:papabear. pm sent on another matter.

sandcobra164

Gary Sifford is the dad!!! He paid for the recovery a little after the fact but the check cleared and we are square as a block. It just took some time. If they abandon the M109, I need one!!!! Let me know the price, it won't sit in the yard long!!!

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up the truck at Robins for Gary. He came and got it at my place 2 months ago and said he had another in Columbus. Was planning to get it the week after. His son was in the sand box at the time.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I picked up the truck at Robins for Gary. He came and got it my place 2 months ago and said he had another in Columbus. Was planning to get it the week after. His son was in the sand box at the time.

Thanks SET...I was sorta afraid of something like that.

Oh well...guess it stays awhile longer..til he gets back[thumbzup]

Wish they would have told me something though.:roll:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Got an email this morning from a good Marine serving his country far away in a combat zone.

Thanks Ron for the contacts email suggestion..I think that's why I'm on here so much...to get a good idea when I need one:beer:
There's even a plan now!! Rebelpride will pick up the truck in June when he gets home on leave.

I guess under the circumstances I will have CAMO give the truck a good "once over" and make sure it's running/stopping/driving to give him a head start on the recovery.

BTW...I know the truck needs a complete set of gauges and the panel but we do not have any to spare.

Anyone wanna donate a set of gauges and panel for a deuce??
If so...PM me and we can get them installed etc.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks