• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attention Attention Alet! Need Tow Bar Michigan

citizensoldier

This is Citizen soldier's wife. Dave P and Citizensoldier are in need of medium to large tow bar somewhere in the general vicinity of I-75 from tip to tip in Michigan.

They are traveling north as I write this and need to borrow a tow bar to tow a 5 ton tractor.

If you can help call 231-437-0147

They need this tow bar for Saturday 25th.

Thank you.

PS. If you don't want to call. Please reply to this post. I will be monitoring it. Thanks

OpieNoTool

HI Cheryl
Junkyard Wars Crusher said:
. . . probably too far out of the way, but I will offer just in case - I have a medium towbar with all the attachments that you are certainly welcome to borrow. I am very close to I-75, but down in Cincinnati. Let me know.
Hey i just got off the phone with Lane AKA Citizensoldier and he says thank you very much but they just got to the michigan border and its to far out of the way know.

ida34

I am at work right now and will be there until 10:30pm. I am off 23 just north of Ann Arbor. If this will help let me know.

ida34

Yes. I am not where I can make a call right now. I have an older medium towbar. Does anyone know were they are at right now?

OpieNoTool

im talking on the phone with him as we speek, see the deal is their trying to get two 5 tons home by tomarow from pinccony (or however its spelt) to indian river and they need another tow bar to get the second one home. Rizzo has offered to let them barrow his but you are closer. can you pm me your phone number so i can give it too him to call you in the morning.

rizzo

my towbar is home made. A certified mechanic made it and I used it to flat tow my M543 about 15 miles. Nothing wrong with it (except that it is heavy), but I thought I should mention it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is a great thread. I've always said one needs two medium towbars. Now this is a prime example of why. Maybe I'm not so crazy after all.

rizzo

Recovry4x4 said:
This is a great thread. I've always said one needs two medium towbars. Now this is a prime example of why. Maybe I'm not so crazy after all.
I have been on the look out for another towbar, I think its a great idea!!

ida34

rizzo said:
I just talked to Dave. He is going to call me if he needs my tow bar.

chuck did you need some wheels?
No need for wheels. Have plenty. Just need to get off work.

derby

I am 25 min from toledo off 75,if they can't get a tow bar and need a place to park it let me know.or if they just need a hand.

OpieNoTool

derby said:
do they just need another driver?
No not this point in time. there are two trucks that they are supposed to pic up from some farmer, but there is another guy in are group that is interested in it and their waiting to hear from him if he wants it or not. they probaly wont know untill tomarow if he wants it or not, if he doesnt then they will be bringin booth trucks north. they have looked at the trucks and they seemed to be clean but not sure of the running conditon.