• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attention Attention Alet! Need Tow Bar Michigan

OpieNoTool

derby said:
If they need some help, have them contact me.I pm'ed the info to them early in the week.
Will do! and thank you eveyone this is what makes this site so great!!
As its lookin right know im going down with my duece and pulling the second one back and daves pulling the other one with his tractor, but things may change. :D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess still no word on Citizensoldier and Dave P. Sure would love to see whats going on.

rizzo

they picked up my towbar last night. a couple of tired boys. probably picked up the trucks and then went to sleep as soon as they got home.

Hello guys.This is Citizensolidier and I am at Daves house. We made it back with the first one. Had them both running this morning but chose not to drive the one. Going back after the second one in the morning very,very tired!! We have traveled 1690 miles so far in the quest for 3 trucks. Struck out on one, one down and one to go! She pulled very nice and Daves 818 did a fine job and we still have 280 miles left.. I am going to send Magnus some pictures to post.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you guys get the wrecker? I'm confused as to what all you guys were doing. Once you get your rest, a nice story about this venture would be nice. Sleep Fast!

OpieNoTool

Recovry4x4 said:
Did you guys get the wrecker? I'm confused as to what all you guys were doing. Once you get your rest, a nice story about this venture would be nice. Sleep Fast!
Nope they struck out on the wrecker. They drove all the way down there to pick it up when they got there couldnt get a hold of the guy, i guess they tried all day but no luck, gave up on that one and came back to pick up the other two tractors. im sure we will here the hole story fhrom them. just thought i would update you.

its true. we went down there and could not contact the guy. he knew we were coming and we still could not get a hold of him. i know someone that knows him and this does not fit his character. im sure there is an explaination but we were sure bummed after driving 650 miles. 300 of the were in pea soup fog. oh well thats how it goes somtimes. so we got home at 5 am on sat and left at 6 am in the XM818 and drove another 280 miles to tow a M52A2 home. we (citizen soldier) and i went back this morning and towed the second one home. citizen soldier also went to WV to help me get the wrecker home so he is a little wore out now to i think. many thanks to him and every one else that volunteered to help if we broke down or needed somthing. also thanks to you guys that helped us find a tow bar for saturday operations and thanks rizzo for lending us your towbar and putting up with us at such a late hour.