• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auburn Vets Day Parade Nov. 10, 2012

Amer-team

"H" and Main. You shouldn't get too lost as H is only about 3 blocks long. Am ready except have to get up early, load up and get up there. See you in the morn.

Amram

I will not be making it now. Oscar decided he no longer wanted one of his fuel injector return lines on my way home.:deadhorse: I will be spending tomorrow replacing all the old lines I have not replaced yet.

Amer-team

If you wouldn't mind riding along, I am sure one of us would give you a ride if you would like to turn out tomorrow. The weather will be good and this is a fun parade. Good luck on the wrenching. P

Amram

No. I wish it were mine. Brad let me borrow it to get my forklift home. It is a nice setup. It's a little much for a deuce to tow though. That trailer and forklift together weighed in around 15-16k lbs. My truck towed it though. Took me forever to get to 50 mph.

Amram

Oh and wow did the brakes on that trailer make the truck stop quite nicely. I have the equivalent braking power of a regular pickup truck even with a load on the back. After dropping the trailer back off at brads I was missing that stopping power.

Amer-team

Mission Accomplished! Here are a couple of pics of the dayfrom our unit. Sorry I didn't get everyone. I am not the most diligent photog. P100_3256.jpg100_3253.jpg100_3254.jpg100_3255.jpg

Amer-team

Thank you for the kudo's. If it wasn't for Steel Soldiers, this particular group of MV enthusiasts would not have been there that day. Thanks Steel Soldiers.