• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aug 1 Saturday Washington Arms Collectors vehicle display in Puyallup, WA

kurtkds

Sorry we missed. Are you talking about the 181st table? I will put it aside till you get a chance to look at it. I have to sort through my tables and see what I want to keep and part with. I may need that one to go with the M151, that is a HQ 181st truck.
Just a table in general. I'm not in any hurry.

JH1

Thanks y'all for coming out to the event. Hope everyone got a chance to browse the gun show for deals. I was only able to show up briefly on my way past. If it's any consolation, as I rolled through Vantage, it was 104 degrees and then I had to climb the I-90 hill with the AC off and the heater on full blast to keep the engine cool. Fortunately, some farmer's sprinkler was on the fritz and eastbound I-90 got a soaking, but we were thankful.

So remember the next show at Washington Arms Collectors on Halloween weekend. It's always the biggest show of the year. Thousands of attendees come through. I'll announce it in advance.
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks