• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AWD and Slip

CONJIN

yep, but it also needs to survive being drug and spun thru the mud. Thats the trickey part… i have the other parts worked out in my head, just not a wheel speed sensor that is surviveable…
I've had aftermarket speedos on dirt bikes that use the same kind of proximity sensor and they are super robust offroad, as long as the mount is made equally robust. I would imagine mounting the magnets to the brake drum to keep them more protected by the wheel. The electronics would of course be mounted in watertight boxes inside of the frame rails. To me, that's the easier part :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks