• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Awesome Roadtrip in my M1009!

SRB1976

how Hot was it out there, I know we have over 100 degree temp in Alabama right now, my m1009 has been sitting, I'm driving my outback with A/C riding in the m1009 is like riding in a furnace (mine has been painted black by the EMA that I bought it from)
Probably upper 80s low 90s. Cooler in the mountains though.

CycleJay

re; Awesome roadtrip in my M1009!

I went up to Livingston Montana to visit my buddy and drove through Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park in my M1009! About a 1300 mile roundtrip. It was a blast!
Hello SRB,

Lucky you, looked like a great trip. Good pictures too.
Thanks for sharing..

I wish I could make a long trip in my 1009,
but I have no reason now or in the near future yet, to make a long road trip.

Hmmm, maybe I will have to think of somewhere to go,
and just go anyway, some day anyway.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are killing me. Lombard Canyon and Bozeman Pass? The sights, the sounds, THE TRAINS..........

jeeplvr247

Looks like it was a great trip, thanks for posting all those pictures. I am hoping to get my m38a1 out on a little road trip this fall, maybe through the UP or out to some sand dunes. Watch out for the fires out there, seems like everything out west is burning right now.