AZ AZ Insurance Quote -m1165

Caactus

My carrier (GEICO) gave me a big thumbs down on my 2008 m1165 insurance so I tried USAA. They outsource MVs through Progressive. Offered basically the same high coverage I carry on my traditional (boring) full size trucks. Based on a self disclosed $30k value, $896/year or $778/year if I prepay the entire amount. Still waiting on EUC (and obviously SF97) but *not* looking forward to seeing what Arizona tries to wack me with for taxes and yearly registration. Anyone in Arizona have experience with newer HMMWVs here?

Caactus

Deuce, Thank you for the suggestion. I just tried their (Hagerty) online quote. Selected $31k value, estimated 1000mi/year, and said I would use it for “parades and trips to the ice cream shop”. It generated $788 if prepaid or $178 then $68/month. No mileage limit or other restrictions.

Mainly just posting this so others considering a HMMWV can have a more accurate idea of costs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks