• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back up camera Deuce

212sparky

I used to install Safety Vision equipment on the overhead cranes at AK Steel and is they can survive bouncing while going down the runways they will hold up in any MV, unless it is being used for target practice.

suggsdr

Autozone has the Peak brand with $40.00-$30.00 rebates after rebate $49.99-$59.99
2.4 wireless & 3.5 wireless
Got the 3.5 & hook it up in about 15 Mins worked great.
(2.4 $79.99-rebate $49.99 3.5 wireless $99.99-rebate $59.99 if you have Mil Id 10% off list price. note some Autozones don't give discounts with mil ID.:D2cents

tco3129

----I bought this for my M548. Allows up to 4 cameras . With no mirrors on the 548 visability backing up can be a bad ----

With a vehicle that tough:drool: I figured you'd back up till it sounded expensive then just pull away:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks