• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barter a rig?

jrlee5

I've got a 71 m35a2 that I'm looking to trade. I need something I can put a cargo bed on to move around water tanks and fertilizer, etc. for farming which is what i use the deuce for, but would also like to have something I can take the cargo bed off of and throw on a fifth wheel so I can haul tractors and implements down the road to the different farms. I've got a 3,000 gallon collapsable military water tank I'd be willing to throw in on the trade, as well as a set of NATO slave jumper cables. I'm thinking a 5 ton rig would be applicable, I'm not in need of anything major, just a little more than my trusty deuce, I'd love to keep her, but cant really afford to up and buy another truck that can double as a hauling tractor. Anybody interested please let me know, or if anybody knows something about hauling with a deuce that I dont, that information would be great as well, but as far as I've seen and can tell, theres no deuces that have been fitted with a fifth wheel to haul. Thanks.

Jonathan

Atomic

His website is generationjeep.com. I believe he is a member here. Something like rdeese. I went there on Sat to talk with him about a M35 but he was closed.

Atomic

Yep same guy!!:cool: and although I didn't get chance to look at it up close the truck in the pics is very clean (from a distance). I met him at the big auto swap they have in Moultrie, GA and I remember thinking that he seemed like a very fair and more to the point honest person.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks