• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barter a rig?

jrlee5

I've got a 71 m35a2 that I'm looking to trade. I need something I can put a cargo bed on to move around water tanks and fertilizer, etc. for farming which is what i use the deuce for, but would also like to have something I can take the cargo bed off of and throw on a fifth wheel so I can haul tractors and implements down the road to the different farms. I've got a 3,000 gallon collapsable military water tank I'd be willing to throw in on the trade, as well as a set of NATO slave jumper cables. I'm thinking a 5 ton rig would be applicable, I'm not in need of anything major, just a little more than my trusty deuce, I'd love to keep her, but cant really afford to up and buy another truck that can double as a hauling tractor. Anybody interested please let me know, or if anybody knows something about hauling with a deuce that I dont, that information would be great as well, but as far as I've seen and can tell, theres no deuces that have been fitted with a fifth wheel to haul. Thanks.

Jonathan

Atomic

His website is generationjeep.com. I believe he is a member here. Something like rdeese. I went there on Sat to talk with him about a M35 but he was closed.

Atomic

Yep same guy!!:cool: and although I didn't get chance to look at it up close the truck in the pics is very clean (from a distance). I met him at the big auto swap they have in Moultrie, GA and I remember thinking that he seemed like a very fair and more to the point honest person.