• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BBQ Convoy @DENTON Rally

Landbarger

I was having fun but didn't mean to open up the floodgates. Pat, if you want to restrict the riders due to BBQ or space availability I don't think anyone would find that to be unfair.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Honestly, and I'm sure there will be exceptions for large families etc, my expectations are that the attendees will be our group of MV operators and their genuine guests. I would prefer not to have an entire truck loaded up of just people that were at the rally looking at our trucks at just the right time. I hope that sounds right. That's why this is not advertised so much on FB etc. Those of us on here who are active members and just don't have a truck there for whatever reason OF COURSE I would expect they will find a ride. Not super worried about the crowds, just hoping we all know it's a party for all of our friends.

I I hope this doesn't sound snarky, but I'm sure you all get it.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aww Pat I was looking forward to testing the suspension on the HEMTT.
LOL.

But Pat is right this get together cost a lot of money and time.
Please let's not take advantage of these friends good will.
I believe that was one of the reasons zout shut his cook out down.
No Pat you are not being any thing but kind.
And we as a group should appreciate you and Blake for helping the Denton event by putting this together.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Honestly, and I'm sure there will be exceptions for large families etc, my expectations are that the attendees will be our group of MV operators and their genuine guests.
I was pretty sure those were the only ones invited. Plus, we'll be wrapping up as the park closes for the day, right?

CGarbee

I am in (Notice that the MKT will be closed on Friday night as a result...).
I am riding with a buddy from Raleigh in his five ton so that I can leave mine by the MKT (don't want to have to secure the coolers...).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks