• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Been lurking long enough....HI!

rat4spd

There were a few less than that when I was there. I think maybe the total is around a hundred. Could be less. I think this might spell the end for Deuces in Iowa, unless someone else has a large turn in.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...Well, I finally got my paid invoice today! Wasn't expecting it on a Saturday but that's fine with me. A total of 10 business days at Battle Creek for this first one. I'll try to call someone Monday & pick it up that morning.

Welcome to the madness. Your turn around time is great. My first EUC took 4 months. :evil:

Gastrap

Deuce is home!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/gastrap/Picture039.jpg

Called this morning & went down at noon to pick her up. My jump packs wouldn't crank it, so we just dropped the tail & winched it up. Got the batteries topped off & charging slow overnight so hopefully it will come to life tomorrow.

An unexpected bonus-I never checked the toolbox at preview. Theres a bottle jack, reflectors, new in wrap lug wrench, wheel chock, gladhand w/hose & gauge on filler, rubberized TM bag?, & several bars. Had 3/4 tank of fuel too:-D

Engine overhauled in '94, CARC '02, rust proofing in '00, updated hydrovac & master cylinder according to dash tags. Wheel cylinders are all clean & red with shiny bleeders- look new.

The apparently stolen on site door knob & latch was actually listed on the turn in sheet-my mistake. Must have been the grab handle I saw in the auction pic. Only bad thing I had not seen is the roof is pushed down some, and my notes were wrong about the C turbo-its a D.

Now for the next wait.....registration.

50shooter

Gastrap, nice looking truck. I wish we could have coordinated a bit. My green truck has a brown windshield and your brown truck has a green. I suppose a paint brush and oz. of paint will be easier than swapping.

Good luck and have fun. Are you closer to Clinton or to Des Moines? I know of several deuce guys in and around Clinton.