• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Been lurking long enough....HI!

rat4spd

There were a few less than that when I was there. I think maybe the total is around a hundred. Could be less. I think this might spell the end for Deuces in Iowa, unless someone else has a large turn in.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...Well, I finally got my paid invoice today! Wasn't expecting it on a Saturday but that's fine with me. A total of 10 business days at Battle Creek for this first one. I'll try to call someone Monday & pick it up that morning.

Welcome to the madness. Your turn around time is great. My first EUC took 4 months. :evil:

Gastrap

Deuce is home!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/gastrap/Picture039.jpg

Called this morning & went down at noon to pick her up. My jump packs wouldn't crank it, so we just dropped the tail & winched it up. Got the batteries topped off & charging slow overnight so hopefully it will come to life tomorrow.

An unexpected bonus-I never checked the toolbox at preview. Theres a bottle jack, reflectors, new in wrap lug wrench, wheel chock, gladhand w/hose & gauge on filler, rubberized TM bag?, & several bars. Had 3/4 tank of fuel too:-D

Engine overhauled in '94, CARC '02, rust proofing in '00, updated hydrovac & master cylinder according to dash tags. Wheel cylinders are all clean & red with shiny bleeders- look new.

The apparently stolen on site door knob & latch was actually listed on the turn in sheet-my mistake. Must have been the grab handle I saw in the auction pic. Only bad thing I had not seen is the roof is pushed down some, and my notes were wrong about the C turbo-its a D.

Now for the next wait.....registration.

50shooter

Gastrap, nice looking truck. I wish we could have coordinated a bit. My green truck has a brown windshield and your brown truck has a green. I suppose a paint brush and oz. of paint will be easier than swapping.

Good luck and have fun. Are you closer to Clinton or to Des Moines? I know of several deuce guys in and around Clinton.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks