• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bellingham deuce

turbovr6jetta

If any of you SS members happened to be driving your deuce though bellingham today I want to say thanks for making my heart fall through my butt I just got a tiny glimpse of it as I was sitting at the gas station a block from my house. And for a split second I really did think someone had stolen my deuce. But then I realized it was nicer. What a relief. After that I was pleased to see another deuce driving around

Last edited by a moderator:

turbovr6jetta

Thats kind of funny cause I am parked next to a primary school also. But I already found out who it was. It sure is a small town. Im just hopping the guys reputation isnt accurate. Last thing I need is for people to be talking about "the guy in the big army truck" in the way I've heard people refer to him. I pray he is a good guy and we may become friends.

turbovr6jetta

Thats a good point. It would be nice to make the trip with someone that wont outrun me. But I will have to make 100 percent sure I will be able to make it. And I might have to shake him down just a bit before the invite. I would want to invite any unscrupulous characters. But hey if he drove a deuce up from puyallup he cant be too bad right