• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bellingham deuce

turbovr6jetta

If any of you SS members happened to be driving your deuce though bellingham today I want to say thanks for making my heart fall through my butt I just got a tiny glimpse of it as I was sitting at the gas station a block from my house. And for a split second I really did think someone had stolen my deuce. But then I realized it was nicer. What a relief. After that I was pleased to see another deuce driving around

Last edited by a moderator:

turbovr6jetta

Thats kind of funny cause I am parked next to a primary school also. But I already found out who it was. It sure is a small town. Im just hopping the guys reputation isnt accurate. Last thing I need is for people to be talking about "the guy in the big army truck" in the way I've heard people refer to him. I pray he is a good guy and we may become friends.

turbovr6jetta

Thats a good point. It would be nice to make the trip with someone that wont outrun me. But I will have to make 100 percent sure I will be able to make it. And I might have to shake him down just a bit before the invite. I would want to invite any unscrupulous characters. But hey if he drove a deuce up from puyallup he cant be too bad right

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks