• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best Gear shift knob

Scout

Congratulations on NO BEER TAPS!!! When I saw the thread topic I expected some - but none! (OK, one photo of one, but not installed) It's a cheezy move and not terribly creative.

Crawdaddy

Does a shift knob exist that has the correct deuce shift pattern printed on it? Call me a bore, but I'd love to get a knob that's similar to the original knob with the shift pattern on it.

oddshot

Congratulations on NO BEER TAPS!!! When I saw the thread topic I expected some - but none! (OK, one photo of one, but not installed) It's a cheezy move and not terribly creative.
Oh ... I don't know ...

Perhaps something "period specific" would be OK ... like ..

... maybe San Miguel, or maybe OB beer.

It would show the Deuce as a "well heeled" traveler of foreign lands.

oddshot

oddshot

BTW ... I have one of them Helicopter joysticks ... I know its military but don't know which one ... I guess I should dig it out and check the numbers on it.

I always thought I would put it in one of my MGB's.

Maybe the Deuce is a better place for it.

oddshot

mbc

I like the one DOGHEAD used when his shifter broke right above the top of the trans. Seen it while doing a search. He used a 3/4" socket and a 6" extension on what was left of the shifter.