• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, I also should be headed through Salina after mid January to fetch another M37.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, I am going to Emporia to pick up a rust free parts M37. I'll try to stop by.

91W350

We have about 2" of snow on the ground now, depending upon whose forecast you read, we could get three or four more. Your truck sounds great by the way....

Rkrug

We have about 2" of snow on the ground now, depending upon whose forecast you read, we could get three or four more. Your truck sounds great by the way....
Thanks, it was a little cold but still sounded pretty good, was hoping to mount the pioneer rack to day but it looks like I might have to wait on that. Looks like I am going to be heading out your way Friday or Saturday to get some parts and find an engine can top

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
a winters day spent davesgmc junkin

davesgmc and I went out today to get a couple 900 series combat rims from Glen. It was below freezing but there was none of the famous Kansas wind so it was bearable. Really did not pick up much but found a couple of treasures in the crush pile and turned them over to Glen. We also found Glens new man cave in the lot, a grounded 820 expando van body that he is using to keep pulled parts in.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rkrug

looks like I'll have to take a tarp and a snow shovel! Got the bottom bumper shackles installed that I got from Glen a couple weeks ago.IMG_0759.jpg

davesgmc

the SEE BEE truck out there had some shackles installed on the bottom to, the front bumper was all but ripped off the truck on one side though.

davesgmc

yeah there was two of those out there too, but the 923, i think it was was a newer aqusition it appeared. had central tire deflation system on it too.

91W350

yeah there was two of those out there too, but the 923, i think it was was a newer aqusition it appeared. had central tire deflation system on it too.
The one with CTIS is the only BMY we have purchased. It came complete without a transmission. It is also missing engine parts.... pretty rough, doubt she sets around very long.

Rkrug

Went out today today and had a great time got a cargo cover and some straps for the pioneer rack, and a solar charger, over all just had a good time looking around, found some old MRE's in the map box of one truck, also saw an antenna mount on one of the 900 series beds stacked but half of it was sheared off.Wonder what theses keys go to??
Thanks a bunch Glen!!
IMG_0767.jpgIMG_0768.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks