• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BigMike's Deuce gets more CARC

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that I've got the paint blistering under control, I'm off to shooting more of my deuce.

Attachments

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
steelsoldiers said:
Man, BigMike, that's looking real smooth. Careful prep work always makes that end result soooo much better.
You got that right...if I got a nickle for every hour I spent sanding and 3/4 of the sanding has to be done by hand because the sander won't get in there or you just need the feel for the right feathering.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got a gallon of the type II water based CARC in 383 green. I'll a few pics later...goes on easy...I'm likin' it!!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
maddawg308 said:
That's a M35A3 front bumper, BTW. Not sure why the A3 needs it....
That's where the BO driving light resides in an A3. It wouldn't work where the A2 sits because of that weirdo redesigned grill.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Regarding the green...a few folks aren't gonna like what i'm doin' but it's my truck so :p Since most desert tan trucks I see end up with green troop seats, cab seats, bows etc., I've decided to keep that look. I'm gonna re-paint the green seats green. I'm also going to paint the hood, bumper markings green.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks